It’s a difficult one to call this weekend as we appear to be receiving some slightly conflicting weather reports at present!
On balance, the Committee has decided that – unless conditions significantly deteriorate tonight, Friday, training will go ahead on Saturday 14th January 2017 as planned and that home matches will remain as scheduled for Sunday 15th January 2017.
The only exception as things stand at present is a planned closure of the ground at Worplesdon Phoenix FC, affecting our U17s.
As ever, teams are advised to check with their Team Rep over the weekend for any updates to this status report. Let’s hope we get some football played, despite the gloomy forecasts!